18 March 2010

TAST 2010 week 3 ...BEADED HEDEBO EDGE

Hi Friends........

BEADED HEDEBO EDGE  is the stitch discovered by Sharon B of Pin Tangle for the TAST 2010 week 3........a very beautiful stitch.....especially gives a very nice edge to the lace, as shown by Sharon.....I think that is best use of this stitch.....

Well I would like to inform it was ANNET who finished off her trial, quite very fast with beautifully coloured threads and I have also seen the work of SHIRLEY BLIGH who has done a very nice work with the stitch.

And now let me show you my experiment with the stitch.




Below in the center I have mixed the Diamond stitch and beaded hedebo edge.
On one side have used spring in the first and second step and have not worked the up and down buttonhole stitch and on the other side is the simple star.


And below are some variation of it.


5 comments :

  1. veena said...

    lovely.... i liked the diamond hedebo combo very much. very innovative

  2. Lakshmi said...

    brilliant sonie..i liked the hedebo and diamond combo..

  3. viji said...

    pretty work dear.
    The combined of diamond stitch and beaded one is excellent idea.
    viji

  4. Nima said...

    wow...amazing ideas

  5. Silver Sisters said...

    I love your tear shaped beads! They are beautiful.