04 March 2010

APPLIQUE / PATCHWORK BUTTERFLY

Hello friends.......
So i am back with my samples of Diamond Stitch......
So first its a Butterfly...
there was a very small problem with the butterfly...that is i took silk thread for the Diamond stitch and it was not at all easy.....I think that Diamond stitch will come out nice with any thick thread...

And second sample is of beads work.........and i am very happy with it....i had wanted to do a filling work on a dress with beads .......when i tried beads with Diamond Stitch it looks really very good.....and now i think i will take up my dress for doing the bead work.........

And the third is just a very simple lace work and a tiny flower with Diamond Stitch.


And with all these work, i think i had enough of my fun with the stitch and will me seeing other members experiments. 
I have seen few of the sample of Sara HanssonVeena and Doreen G hope you all too will like to see them.

8 comments :

  1. Nima said...

    wow...this is an amazing piece of work...very creative

  2. veena said...

    wow sonie
    butterfly is amazing
    you are so creative
    god bless you

  3. Lisa said...

    I love your butterfly applique. It is beautiful! And the beaded diamond stitch turned out really pretty. I would love to see a photo of your beaded dress. You do wonderful work!

  4. Anonymous said...

    Fantastic work.

  5. Raphaela said...

    What great ideas you came up with. And your stitching is so accurate and beautiful. I love the flower, especially that with the beads added. Thanks for sharing.

  6. SONIE said...

    Thank you all from my heart...for your lovely comments..

  7. Anonymous said...

    Sonie, I love your diamond stitch flowers, especially the one with beads. So lovely and inspiring! I, too, am planning to use TAST stitches on clothing and would very much like to see a photo of your dress with the diamond stitch embroidery.
    Paula (studio 167)

  8. Grangry said...

    Sonie, you really found some imaginative ways to use this stitch. I like the flower and the centre of the butterfly!